TallyPrime Training with GST
TallyPrime is simple and designed to be used by people from non-IT and non-accounts background as well. Ease of discovering information, consistent options, navigating without the need to remembering the paths and much more makes you start using TallyPrime right away. The course content is going to teach students in detail on how to manage accounting, Inventory, orders and payroll in Tally.
This is Comprehensive training of 4 hours focuses on practicality and based on current industry norms. It doesn’t waste any time running around the bush, wasting your precious time.
What Will I Learn?
- How to Create Company in Tally
- Accounting basics like debits and credits that will help you understand and post entries with confidence
- Learn to transfer account information (Bookkeeping) from physical to TallyPrime Software
- Learn to create ledger and alter ledger as well
- Voucher Entry – Learn to do voucher entry and checking Balance sheet and Profit and Loss Account on that basis
- Stock & Inventory Management in TallyPrime - Set up details of Inventory and filter reports like availability of certain stock in particular warehouse and its cost.
- Learn how sales Bill is generated in TallyPrime in POS (Point of Sales)
- Bill of Materials (BOM) - Learn in how many ways Bill of material can be generated
- Learn the procedure of TDS and TCS in general and implementing it in Tally.
- GST in TallyPrime - Learn about implementing absolutely necessary and advanced GST topics like GST Taxation, Reverse Charge Mechanism, GST on Services, GST on Fixed Assets Mutiple GST rates etc
- Payroll in TallyPrime - Learn complete Corporate Payroll set up that complies with Govt. prescribed deduction rates
- Cost Center and Cost Categories
- Budget in Tally
- Bank Reconciliation
Topics for this course
Getting Start with TallyPrime
How to Install TallyPrime2:55
Create Company in TallyPrime00:05:29
Create Ledger in TallyPrime00:13:47
How to do Voucher Entry
Voucher Entry Understanding00:06:53
Types of Voucher00:09:39
Voucher Entry in TallyPrime00:13:42
Inventory Info Understanding00:03:50
Inventory Info in TallyPrime00:10:42
Purchase and Sales Order in Tally
Purchase Procedure in TallyPrime00:04:10
Purchase Order in TallyPrime00:09:44
Receipt Note in TallyPrime00:04:57
Rejection Out in TallyPrime00:02:27
Purchase Bill in TallyPrime00:03:13
Debit Note (Purchase Return) in TallyPrime00:04:52
Sales Order, Delivery Note, Rejection In, Sales & Credit Note in TallyPrime00:16:36
Bank Reconciliation in TallyPrime
Bank Reconciliation Procedure00:06:29
GST – Goods and Services Tax
Understanding GST (Goods and Services Tax)00:02:54
GST Practical in TallyPrime00:17:57
Multiple GST Rate In Single Invoice In TallyPrime00:11:20
GST on Services in TallyPrime00:08:55
GST on Fixed Assets and Recording Input Tax Credit in TallyPrime00:11:22
Reverse Charge Mechanism (RCM) in TallyPrime00:11:10
Bill of Materials (BOM) and Point of Sale (POS)
Bill of Materials (BOM) in TallyPrime00:18:04
Point of Sale (POS) in TallyPrime00:08:36
Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and Tax Collected at Source (TCS)
Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) in TallyPrime00:13:36
Tax Collected at Source (TCS) in TallyPrime00:11:16
Cost Centre and Budget
Cost Centre and Cost Category in TallyPrime00:06:20
Budget in TallyPrime00:06:29
Payroll Management in TallyPrime
Payroll in TallyPrime (Managing Attendance, Pay-heads, Overtime, Payslip etc )00:17:10
About the instructor
Yes, latest Tallyprime
Initially i thought its a crash course but the course covered almost everything without wasting much time. Being a non accounting background I was apprehensive but i have learnt it very well.
All aspects of Tally were covered along with detailed and patient explanation of underlying concepts. I was apprehend about the course duration but its helpful because no time has been wasted running around the bush. simple and crisp approach.
I gained a great experience in doing this course. Thanks to the tutor for his immediate replies to our queries. I suggest to take this course.
Tally in E-accounting is a time taking and lengthy course, but thanks to Himanshu Sir for teaching it such a manner that I sailed through it with enjoyment and learnt the concepts easily with very good demonstrations by Sir. Also he is very prompt to answer all my questions.
Really Good. I'm a Beginner to Tally. It is very useful to me. The way of teaching and delivering the content is good.
Course is really good. Faculty has done full justice to the subject and has explained everything in detailed with practical example. After going through this course, I am sure one will be able to use latest TallyPrime pretty well professionally.